A deeper look into theatre as a CRAFT examining playwriting and script analysis. This program can be “custom designed” to incorporate classroom material or subject matter. This allows students the opportunity to CREATE in order to LEARN. Strong emphasis on solo and collaborative expression through writing, physical and vocal exercises and personal performance.
- Connect with material in a new unconventional manner
- Creatively express through writing and performance
- Acceptance of others ideas
- Deepen understanding of theatre as a craft
- Grade Level: 3-12
- Audience Limit: 30
- Workshop cost (back to back): $196.00