YOUNG AUDIENCES CREATIVE FAMILY EVENTS
Young Audiences is pleased to host and participate in a wide-range of community events that promote creative learning through the arts. These fun community activities feature interactive workshops and performances and are presented free of charge. Subscribe to our Google Calendar below.
- Second Saturdays at the Central Library – Come down to the library every second Saturday of the month for an interactive performance sponsored by Young Audiences.
- Creative Families Canalside – Hands-on seasonal experiences will encompass Western New York culture and history in dance, literary/spoken word, music, theatre, and visual arts.
- Boom Days 2016 at Silo City – Families joined us downtown for a day of fun and excitement unique to the Niagara region, and helped us win the first annual Boom Balls race.
- Library Programs Through the New York Council for the Humanities 2016 – Interactive performances and workshops celebrating Western New York culture at libraries in five counties.
- M&T First Fridays at the Albright Knox Art Gallery – Join us at the Albright Knox to engage with our performers through workshops and performances.