Young Audiences could not succeed in delivering quality arts enrichment programs to the youth of Western New York without our supporters, donors, and sponsors. From the bottom of our hearts, thank you. You are making it possible to give every child personal experiences with the arts.
Join us as a contributor. Your support will help us provide desperately needed arts enrichment programs to youth throughout Western New York. Click here to become a monthly contributor or to give a one-time gift to Young Audiences, and help change lives through the arts.
For additional information, view and read our approach to serving our community.
2016 – 2017 Major Sponsors
Our Supporters $1,000 and above
- Erie County Department of Mental Health
- Fund for the Arts
- New York State Regional Economic Development Funds
- Peter & Elizabeth C. Tower Foundation
- The John R. Oishei Foundation
- New York State Council on the Arts
- Community Foundation for Greater Buffalo
- Erie County Youth Bureau
- Michael LoCurto, Buffalo Common Council
- Richard W. Rupp Foundation
- United Way of Buffalo & Erie County
- Western New York Foundation
- Young Audiences, Inc.
- Buffalo Rotary Foundation
- Cameron & Jane Baird Foundation
- City of Buffalo
- Current Hospitality Group, LLC
- Erie County Cultural Funding
- Richard A. Fontana, Buffalo Common Council
- Humanities New York
- JCPenney Arts for Learning
- National Endowment for the Arts
- Darius G. Pridgen, Buffalo Common Council President
- David A. Rivera, Buffalo Common Council Majority Leader
- Christopher P. Scanlon, Buffalo Common Council Pro Tempore
- Baird Foundation
- David A. Franczyk, Buffalo Common Council
- M&T Charitable Foundation
- James M. & Barbara J. Barrett
- Buffalo Teachers Federation, Inc.
- The Dance Camp
- Daniel & Barbara Hart
- Hyatt’s All Things Creative
- Jim & Loraine Ingrasci
- Michael & Roberta Joseph
- Joan Linder
- Matthews Children’s Foundation
- Wendy Pierce
- Simple Gifts Fund
- Judi Spear
Young Audiences’ mission is made possible by the New York State Council on the Arts with the support of Governor Andrew Cuomo and the New York State Legislator.
The John R. Oishei Foundation strives to be a catalyst for change to enhance economic vitality and quality of life for the Buffalo Niagara region through grant-making, leadership and network building. The Foundation was established in 1940 by John R. Oishei, founder of Trico Products Corporation.
Young Audiences is fortunate to receive both financial and in-kind donations. The photography below is courtesy of Marten Czamanske, who donated his services in the summer of 2009 in order to capture some of our new teaching artists at their most creative and entertaining.