Young Audiences’ annual fundraiser brings community leaders together to celebrate our mission of enhancing young people’s lives through the arts. Your support helps bring programs to children throughout the eight counties of Western New York. The event features plentiful appetizers, a silent auction, raffles, and our annual awards ceremony – honoring outstanding achievement in the fields of art and education. This year, Goes to Town features All Star Performances by Young Audiences teaching artists led by Van Taylor of Taylor Made Jazz.
- WHEN: Wednesday, April 16, 2014, 6:30-9:30pm
- WHERE: Town Ballroom, 681 Main Street, Buffalo, NY
- ATTIRE: Creative Cocktail
- TICKETS: Patron Couple $200; Patron $150; General Entry $50.
Featuring all star performances by Young Audiences artists: Led by Van Taylor of Taylor Made Jazz. Steve Baczkowski, Kevin Doyle, Miché Fambro, Shane Fry, Sarah Haykel, Robin Hibbert, John Lombardo, Jenny May, Joyce Nixon, Alassane Saar, and Rey Scott
- Edmund Cardoni and Cheryl Jackson, Executive Director, Hallwalls, and artist and art teacher, Bennett Park Montessori Center School 32
- Gerald Mead, independent curator, teaching artist, collector, and community leader
- Fay Northrop and Jerry McGuire, Philanthropists and retired educators
- Casimiro D. Rodriguez Sr., Chairman and Founder, Hispanic Heritage Council of WNY, Inc.
Our Sponsors: The Buffalo News, Buffalo Philharmonic Orchestra, Buffalo Teachers Federation Inc., Computer Task Group, Current Catering, The Dance Camp, FabTech Carpet Care, Freed Maxick CPAs P.C., Harter, Secrest, & Emery LLP, Hyatt’s All Things Creative, JCharlier Communication Design, M&T Bank, National Fuel, Three2Go Music Alliance, and Zenger Group